The Witch:

My photo
Aspiring novelist from age eleven, I specialize in Fantasy and Fiction writing. Since childhood I have searched for my very own storybook adventures. A young writer, my perserverance and imagination serve as my greatest assests. Like most literary artists I let Muse guide me, and take me on many marvolous journeys. I have been a part-time practitioner going on eleven years now, stumbling around looking for the light. I am an avid reader and confident witch who wishes only to share her knowledge with the few and the brave who wish to receive it. Please feel free to contact me, even if it's just to say hi!
Good news! I can make pages dissapear! Bad News... It was this one.
Good news! I can make pages dissapear! Bad News... It was this one.

Pagan News

Witches' Voice Inc.